We are pleased to announce the release of SongKong 6.11 Floodland, named after The Sisters of Mercys goth masterpiece released in 1987.
This release is mainly small improvements and bug fixes.
Most notably we make some inprovements to the import of metadata from Naim Wav files. We fix an issue whereby Delete Duplicates would always stop if didn’t complete after one hour, made some improvements to the Delete Duplicates report and we handle some occasional issues with Fix Songs.
- [SONGKONG-2088] - Linux:Move to Java 14
- [SONGKONG-2106] - Naim UserEdits only does track mapping if have cddbinfo.txt or amginfo.xml file
- [SONGKONG-2117] - Try and create artist artwork folder if parent exists instead of complaining it doesn't exist
- [SONGKONG-2097] - Problems writing metadata for DSF files larger than 2GB
- [SONGKONG-2098] - SongChangesReport:java.lang.NullPointerException
- [SONGKONG-2101] - Melco: No files showing when start task
- [SONGKONG-2103] - Duplicate record written to SongDiff table, looks like related to renaming file to duplicate
- [SONGKONG-2105] - Invalid coverart error doesnt tell you what the problem file is
- [SONGKONG-2107] - songkong.sh not starting in gui on linux
- [SONGKONG-2108] - Delete Duplicates doesnt show fullpath of moved file so not clear which one is
- [SONGKONG-2109] - Delete Duplicates doesnt load all songs, if takes more than 1 hour to load them all.
- [SONGKONG-2112] - Double processing of files at Save stage related to DiscogsUpdate
- [SONGKONG-2115] - Naim Matching, add to Errors and Warnings if unable to map from songs to cddbinfo.txt for some reason
- [SONGKONG-2116] - Naim Matching, better parsing of filename when named as a multi-disc album