SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Unable to activate license file on SongKong Docker

Hello,
I have purchased a Pro license for SongKong Pro for the Unraid Docker container. When i enter in the details sent to me within my email i get the following error:

"Your License details are invalid, please check you have entered your license details correctly "

Have you remembered to enter email address as well?

Hi, yes I have entered the details exactly as they were sent to me in the email. I confirmed that my email was exactly as entered, and license keys were also exact. Made sure there were no leading or trailing spaces or extra characters for either entry. Is there a log or anything that I can review that might shine some light on what’s going on

Yes, go to Preferences:Support and you can view logs from there - Tutorial: Preferences, Support

No Luck unfortunately, even adjusting the level of logging does not generate events when attempting to perform the license installation.

Hi, just installed your license here no issue.

But I think I know the issue, the email address you provided started with K (Capital K) but email addresses are case insensitive and usually provided lowercase so Im guessing you entered k (Small k) instead when you tried to enter license details, change to capital K and it should work.

I have tried with both a uppercase and a lower case, i am receiving the same error.

I have just installed the windows release on a separate machine and i get the same error when entering in the details.

Is the request being seen on the license servers end? I don’t know what the next steps would be as this is not working on multiple platforms / machines.

Are you using Malwarebytes, this was incorrectly preventing access to our website. I thought this had been resolved but yesterday another user reported an issue with it.

But you have installed on two different computers so maybe there is an issue with how you are entering details, please take a screenshot of the Update License and send me a private message on the forum so I can check it.

How do i send a private message to a user on this forum.

Click on your account in top right corner, then select tab with the envelope, then select New Message and enter paultaylor as the user

Not received anything as of yet.

HI Paul,
Sorry for getting back to you late, i don’t have the ability to create a message. Is my account to new to do so?

Ok not sure, just send to support@jthink.net instead.

OK, i was able to send the screenshot to that address

Screenshot is a bit small but it looks like there are a load of weird characters at the end of LicenseKey 1 and LicenseKey 2 that should not be there and were not sent in the license email, the only characters use doi license key are a-z and 0-9 but you seem to have characters from non english script.

The full key is there, the screenshot was altered to remove the final characters. I can resend a different screenshot through the main support email, but the error is the same.

No need to hide the license from me I know your license details but I need to check it has been entered correctly, please resend a larger screenshot so I can see the details.

Hi, thanks for the new screenshot

On both license license lines there appears to be a space, for example in LicenseKey 1 it says

11302c02145ec9548751fca52aa12d d7f8e9bf4eb522700

instead of

11302c02145ec9548751fca52aa12dd7f8e9bf4eb522700

and there is similar problem for License key 2 between characters 2 and 8

I’m embarrassed, copy/paste burns me again. That worked immediately.

Thank you for your patience in support

1 Like