SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Songkong not matching tracks, even with re-match enabled

Yeah, it seems there is some bug here, maybe related to restricting the list on linux installs, I will get to it very soon, please be patient.

Okay Im trying it on Docker myself and the problem I am seeing is slightly different to yours. For me Im seeing that when i set the Preferred Deletion Criteria (Im putting Most Songs in Same Folder as third) order that is what is used and shown in the report created.

e.g

The problem is when I start Delete Duplicates again it has then resets to the original list.

So clearly a problem but would be helpful if you could configure Delete Duplicates as you want it then run in preview mode (so doesnt do anything) on a few folders and see if it does work with the preferred deletion criteria list you provided after all, and shown correctly in Options page of the report or not.

Then I know if I have replicated your issue, or if there is another issue that I have not yet replicated.

Okay I think I have fixed the issue, for now I have just rebuilt the 8.7 Pod Docker image and re-released it (Build Date in About now says 24th November 2022 instead of 23rd November 2022) I tried it out myself and it works for me, let me know how you get on.

1 Like

Cool ! I was gonna make the check you asked before but I’ll simply update the container then. :slight_smile:

Added to SongKong 8.8 release