We made major changes and improvements to SongKongKong in 2023, most notably we added per task profiles, split up FixSongs into multiple tasks and added support for Artist artwork and multiple sources for Album artwork. Behind the scenes it is now much easier to add to new tasks. What major feature/improvement would you most like to see in SongKong?
Please select one option and vote.
We have made a list of ideas I have but if your top requirement is not listed please post a reply.
- Add Reply Gain task
- Add Convert Bad ID3 Encoding (i.e Chinese to UTF8) task
- Add Create MinimServer Artist Index task so can add artwork to MinimServer index without having to add to music files
- Add Live MusicBrainz db search that we can check if no match in the Albunack copy of MusicBrainz
- Add Empty Folder Deleter task
- Add Match Abums from BandCamp task, good for self released music
- Add Match Albums from Beatport task, good for dance music
- Add Consistency Fixer task would so things such as artist disambuguation if have two different artists with same name
- Support for Pdf booklets, most useful for Classical Music
- Implement Dark Mode for WebUI and reports
- Support for other audio formats (e.g .ape)
- More advanced editing added to Manual Edit task such and Find and Replace as Capitalization
- Implement Field locking so cant be modified at song level
- Add SongKong to Apple app store
- Add support for reading artist photos from Discogs
- Add native qnap installers instead of using docker
- Add native synology installers instead of using docker