We are pleased to announce Jaikoz 10.1.0 Pavement is now released (yes now naming new releases after some of my favourite bands) for MacOS, it will be available for other platforms shortly once we have resolved an issue with installer.
This is a consolidation release that aims to bring Jaikoz up to date, subsequent releases will have more new features.
Major MacOS Changes
We now support Dark Mode
and Apple Music App
and MacOS Notarization
New version of tagging library containing over forty fixes for reading and modifying audio files.
We have moved from Java 8 to Java 11, this provides many fixes and improvements delivered with Java 11. It also means that we can provide a smaller Java Runtime containing only the libraries that Jaikoz needs
Note Java 11 also means we no longer support Windows 32bit, since this is not available with Java 11
- [JAIKOZ-1189] - OSX:Issue with About and Quit handler
- [JAIKOZ-1202] - MacOS:Formatting of some Preferences tabs not quite right
- [JAIKOZ-1215] - MacOS:Quit Handler Exception
- [JAIKOZ-1218] - Removal of Lock on Save can cause problems with M4as because can use temporary files.
- [JAIKOZ-1239] - Not respecting Only allow match if all songs on album are matched option when matching directly from MusicBrainz
- [JAIKOZ-1249] - MacOS:Cannot configure Player app because chooser doesnt let you select Application folders
- [JAIKOZ-1251] - Fixes for Music Tagging Library
- [JAIKOZ-1265] - MacOS:iTunes Add New Tracks sometimes complaining nexttrack not defined
- [JAIKOZ-887 ] - Add way of marking Tracks as Instrumental
- [JAIKOZ-1184] - OSX:Font size on detail panel only smaller than it used to be
- [JAIKOZ-1237] - MacOS Mojave and later:Add Support for Dark Mode
- [JAIKOZ-1252] - Update to Java 11
- [JAIKOZ-1253] - MacOS:Add support for stricter MacOS Notarization controls
- [JAIKOZ-1254] - MacOS:Add Support for Music app instead of iTunes
- [JAIKOZ-1255] - Remove support for Windows 32bit version
- [JAIKOZ-1257] - Build custom Java runtime with only the classes needed
- [JAIKOZ-1262] - MacOS:Remove Cross-Platform option for MacOS
- [JAIKOZ-1263] - Move to latest version of OneMusic Image Archive
- [JAIKOZ-1264] - MacOS:Preferences:MusicBrainz:Format is not formatted correctly on MacOS