SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Where is my license key?

Hi Paul and crew,

Same issue here - no license received and not in Spam.

I sent support email also.

Many thanks!

EDIT: Sorry wrong thread! I haven’t received License for SongKong.

I am also having the same problem. Can’t believe I didn’t read this forum before purchasing to see how long this product has been having license problems. Opened a dispute through PayPal thinking this is a scam and sent a personal email … no response still on the second day. I am also using a personal domain for email, and nothing arrived in the spam folder.

The license problems are usually due to users using an email address that aggressively prevent email from unknown sources, or sometimes the email address associated with the Pyapl account is no longer valid.

So I cannot really solve the issue at my end only seek to send the license in some other way if it is not received.

[quote=paultaylor]The license problems are usually due to users using an email address that aggressively prevent email from unknown sources, or sometimes the email address associated with the Pyapl account is no longer valid.

So I cannot really solve the issue at my end only seek to send the license in some other way if it is not received.

[/quote]

Thanks for getting back Paul, I was seriously getting worried. You re-sent it and it worked. Thanks. Sorry for getting so worried … three days in though, is long in this digital age though.

Not happy with you at all! I needed this software in order to sort out a lot of songs that had no titles on them for a big fundraiser gathering. Well that party has come and gone. Still no license key and no email from you at all. There is no excuse for not letting me know ahead of time that you will hold my transaction if I use my bank account through paypal. You let me no that after my transaction. If this is how you choose to do business you need to tell your customers before we make our transaction. I could have used a credit card. I have used paypal for probably 20 years. This is the first time my transaction has been held up.

Thanks for nothing.

Sorry currently camping and had computer/internet problems. Licenses should be sent automatically but occassionally not, i’ll sort out a refund if you wish within a few days if you wish.

Paul, is this issue ongoing? I purchase via Paypal last night and yet to receive a license key as well. I am not using the same email account registered to forums. Please PM me if you require additional information.

Back from holiday and all license problems should now be resolved, if they are not please email support at jthink.net

Paul,

I recently set up a new computer and cant seem to find my license key. Can you please resend it to me? I purchased it in 2014 I believe.

Thanks,
Shawn

Not happy seeing all these license problems going back years.

I paid �40 via PayPal yesterday for the Pro license and have not received anything. I’ve used only one email address and received nothing and I’ve checked my Spam folder and still nothing.

PayPal Transaction ID: 4C17339283782394J

Order #94293291

I’ve sent an email to sales@jthink.net and also support@jthink.net with no response.

Could you please sort this ASAP.

sorry, now sent

I too am not happy seeing all these license problems going back years.
You do not seem to have done much about this.
I will ask for reconcilliation from PayPal if nothing is done within the next 24 hours.
Please do me the courtesy of replying to this post

I paid �40 via PayPal today for the Pro license and have not received anything. I’ve used only one email address and received nothing other than the order confirmation.
I’ve checked my Spam folder and still nothing.

PayPal Transaction ID 9MA834992N050532A \t

Invoice ID: 98099631

Order # 98099631

I’ve sent an email to sales@jthink.net and also support@jthink.net with no response.

Could you please sort this ASAP

Thank you

Hi

I don’t seem to have received either email message, your license was sent from sales@jthink.net at purchase time and the email has not bounced and now I have just resent it from support@jthink.net, do you have it now ?

paul

Hello,

Starting again with Jaykoz, on a new Mac.
My old licence ( copied txt) is from 2009.
So I order a new one. (update)
Got confirmation, the order paid and acknowledged by Jthink
Invoice ID is 99855711

Could not find licence key in my email box (gmail)
Is there a fix ?

Hi, the 1 Year of Updates adjustment is done on server you don’t need a new license just install your original one, or have you lost that ?

Got my Jaikoz licence.
Happy tagging now.
Thanks !

I have not Received my license
invoice id 127024085
Transaction id 9s194040g04689014

It was sent to the email address you provided, but then you told us this email address was invalid and it hasd now been sent to your preferred email address.

Hi, I bought a jaikoz pro license on June 29, I never received this license. my Invoice ID is 137227885

Hi, it was sent to your paypal address which is different to this one, I then tried sending to this one but the email failed to deliver

( 5.7.1 SPF permanent error, veuillez verifier votre entree SPF. Please
        verify your SPF record. (in reply to end of DATA command))

I am not sure if the problem is your email address or the email address I am sending from so I have just resent to you using a different email address