SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Where is my license key?

When you purchase a license for Jaikoz, the server will send you a license key immediately to the email address that you have used in Paypal.

However occasionally a license key hasn’t been received because of the following reasons:
You have paid by an echeque, in which case the license will not be sent until the echeque has cleared.
There was a problem with the Paypal server, sending incorrect information.
Your email account is full ( e.g hotmail account) and will not accept any more emails.
The email has been incorrectly blocked by your anti-spam software by your email provider.
The email has been incorrectly blocked by your anti-spam software by your email client software.

If you haven’t received an email within 10 minutes of purchasing Jaikoz send an email to support@jthink.net and a license will be sent to you within the day.

thanks paul

I paid u
but never got the license key
checked spam folder
and get lots of emails …

in case u need my details
Mar 15, 2013 17:18:21 PDT
Transaction ID: 2E887077M5672274W
Hello Seventh Art Productions Inc,

You sent a payment of 20.00 GBP to JThink ltd
(support@jthink.net)

Hi, sorry there was a temporary issue with the support email address this afternoon, your license will be in your spam folder please see http://www.jthink.net/jaikozforum/posts/list/7204.page

Ive since discovered my emails were being marked as spam by Barracuda, Ive contacted them and they have removed me from their blacklist so hopefully this will propogate to gmail very soon.

There is no email in my spam folder or inbox. Please send an email with the license key to my Paypal registered email address as supplied to you by email.

Thanks.

You have a different gmail account registered in Paypal that the license was sent to, Ive sent you an email

HI, just resent.

Hi
I have paid via paypal but have not recieved my license yet

email: j0ofez_ice@hotmail.com
23 May 2014 20:37:59 AEST
Transaction ID: 27403235DB581714H

Hi, sorry should have now

Just purchased a License of Jaikoz Pro and made a payment of 30GBP. However, I did not receive the license yet. I have checked the spam folder as well.

PayPal Receipt No: 3882-4971-2130-3049
Email: joshianurag@hotmail.com

Same here, spent 20GBP and still no license.
Paypal Transaction ID: 1J774298X6697451S
email: marine_ago@hotmail.com

Haven’t received my license either… :frowning:

David, just resent

Purchased license on 6/29, paid thru PayPal same day, still have no license, no email, no nothing, and no response to my several messages to support@jthink.net; pretty frustrating; my next message will be to PayPal advising them to rescind payment. Let’s get this fixed, huh?

I have the same problem. Purchased a license yesterday but haven’t received any confirmation what so ever. Have mailed both support and you, but no replies!?
The payment went through, so that’s not the problem. No mail in spamfolder either.
Will wait until tomorrow afternoon for things to sort out, then I’ll file a claim with Paypal.

Sorry on vacation with limited Internet access and there was a glitch in system , but license now sent.

License has arrived. Thanks…!

Hi Paul and crew,

Same issue here - no license received and not in Spam.

I sent support email also.

Many thanks!

EDIT: Sorry wrong thread! I haven’t received License for SongKong.

I am also having the same problem. Can’t believe I didn’t read this forum before purchasing to see how long this product has been having license problems. Opened a dispute through PayPal thinking this is a scam and sent a personal email … no response still on the second day. I am also using a personal domain for email, and nothing arrived in the spam folder.

The license problems are usually due to users using an email address that aggressively prevent email from unknown sources, or sometimes the email address associated with the Pyapl account is no longer valid.

So I cannot really solve the issue at my end only seek to send the license in some other way if it is not received.

[quote=paultaylor]The license problems are usually due to users using an email address that aggressively prevent email from unknown sources, or sometimes the email address associated with the Pyapl account is no longer valid.

So I cannot really solve the issue at my end only seek to send the license in some other way if it is not received.

[/quote]

Thanks for getting back Paul, I was seriously getting worried. You re-sent it and it worked. Thanks. Sorry for getting so worried … three days in though, is long in this digital age though.