SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Valid License, Still Getting Greyed Out Preview Only

I have a valid SongKong Pro license. I just brought up SongKong and I’m getting a Greyed out “Preview Only” option. Nothing I do following any of the minimal support information provided by jthink fixes anything. Whatever I try, I get sent to a “buy a license” webpage. I’m not going to take the bait and pay for my license a second time. There appears to be no way to contact jthink. What do I do ?
Thanks, Russ

Hi Russ, not sure what you mean about not being able to contact jthink, you are talking to jthink now !

Have you actually entered your license details using Update License into SongKong?

If you go to the About menu what does it show, can you post screenshot please.

Well, one thing I mean by not being able to contact jthink is, this is an open forum and anyone could reply. I have no way of knowing someone from jthink is going to reply. If you’re from jthink, great. I’d prefer a contact email address. That brings me to the second reason: I took a screenshot to show that my license information is indeed entered in the form but, since this is a forum and not a contact email address, I can’t attach it. At least I can’t find a way to attach it. That said, the license information is entered and I have used SongKong before so it worked then. Just not now. If you want to see the screen shot please provide a way to send it to you.

You can send to support@jthink.net

Probably be useful if you also ran Create Support Files

Thanks for the screenshot, if you look at the value for email you can see it says xxxxxx@songkonglite.com i.e it is the free auto-generated lite license, if it was your actual license it would have your email address there. So it looks like your license details got lost at some point and you just need to re-enter your license details (including email address part).