SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Unable to submit fingerprints

I get the Unable to submit fingerprints message whenever I try use it/them to tag tracks which have no meta data. The problem seems similar to that of djotley in July '22. I have One Jaikoz License and run Jaikoz Ver 11.8 on 2 computers, usually at different times, and get the same error message on both. Please advise.

Please run Advanced:Create Support Files I cannot help further until you send these.

Hi, thankyou for your support files, what task are you running when you get this error?

I can see stacktrace in logs

07/08/202409.38.38:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.SubmitMbidAcoustId$SubmitFingerprints:submitFingerprints:SEVERE: Unable to submit fingerprints, please check your Acoustid Api Key at Preferences:MusicBrainz:Acoustid
com.jthink.jaikoz.exception.AcoustidFailedSubmissionException: Unable to submit fingerprints, please check your Acoustid Api Key at Preferences:MusicBrainz:Acoustid
	at com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.acoustidhelper.AcoustId.submitListOfFingerprints(AcoustId.java:330)
	at com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.SubmitMbidAcoustId$SubmitFingerprints.submitFingerprints(SubmitMbidAcoustId.java:534)
	at com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.SubmitMbidAcoustId$SubmitFingerprints.run(SubmitMbidAcoustId.java:507)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1144)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:642)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583)

But this only occurs when you are trying to send acoustid pairs back to MusicBrainz/Acoustid to improve the database, this does not prevent retrieving Acoustids and using them to identify your songs.

If you go to the Preferences:MusicBrainz:Acoustid tab does the Acoustid Key match the key displayed if you login to Acoustid with MusicBrainz account?

I don’t have any problems with sending Acoustid to MusicBrainz,

but waiting for a new release of Jaikoz after several releases of SongKong have been published in the meantime, since the last Jaikoz update.

Thanks for your reply, it was quite helpful. There was a MusicBrainz key per Jaikoz’s Preferences:MusicBrainz:Acoustid Tab. However clicking on Visit Website revealed that I had no MusicBrainz Account. Upon creating the account, a new MusicBrainz key was issued. I replaced the old key with the new one, and voila the fingerprints got submitted (for song identification). Awaiting the results.

Please Note, I submitted the support file of the problem from the 2nd computer today. I guess that can be ignored.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: How to Update or redo the MB information (It seems to be done just once)

Working on a new Jaikoz release at the moment.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to Update or redo the MB information (It seems to be done just once)