SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Unable to create disc # folders

I’m using the if discifmultdisc filename masks but for some reason it’s not creating disc folders. the mask below doesn’t seem to throw errors in the UI and using the example u2 album/track produces a value of 01 for disco, if I remove the multidisc function.

I then checked if I had disc tags in the files and they appear to be there:

I can’t see where I’m going wrong and would appreciate a push in the right direction.

ifnotempty2(albumartist,artist,'/')
+ ifnotempty('(' + year + ') ' + album + ' [' + audiobitrate + 'k - ' + audiobitspersample + 'bit ' + albumversion + ' '  + catalogno + '-' + mbreleasecountry + ']','/')
+ ifmultidisc('Disc ' + ifnotempty(pad(discno,2),'/'))
+ ifmultidisc(ifnotempty(pad(discno,2),' - '))
+ ifnotempty(pad(trackno,2),' - ')
+ title

support files uploading

Just to check you realize it will only create disc folder if Disc Total > 1 ?

Good point. I did think that could be an issue (hence the screen shot) and I’ve just checked some of the files individually. some of the 1300 files definitely have a disc number and disc count. Here’s an example:

Hi, sorry there was an inadvertent change to the ismultidisc function

Edit your Rename mask

Select ifmultidisc from Javascript User Defined Functions and Edit

Modify from

function ifmultidisc(value) {
   if(value>1)
   {
      return value;
   }
   else
   {
      return "";
   }
}

to

function ifmultidisc(value) {
   if(disctotal>1)
   {
      return value;
   }
   else
   {
      return "";
   }
}

and select OK and OK again

That should resolve issue

I need to expand the Filename Mask editing to make it easier to test with different data, if I had that you would have realized the mask was not working earlier.

Raised https://jthink.atlassian.net/browse/SONGKONG-2576

1 Like

Yes, I see the change - thank you.

Yes, it would be really useful to be able to select the data to test the filename mask with. U2’s really helpful but I don’t know the data I’m testing my mask with. thanks for your help.