SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Suddenly stopped putting files into album folders

Ok, am guessing I have changed something as it was working perfectly and sticking tracks into artists/folders now they are just staying in the folder they were originally. Have tried resetting to default and it made no difference.

And also taking albums from Tidal, although on Tidal they are showing in English SongKing is changing them to Japanese ( or Chinese)

Any ideas?

Ok, am guessing I have changed something as it was working perfectly and sticking tracks into artists/folders now they are just staying in the folder they were originally. Have tried resetting to default and it made no difference.

Hi I have reviewed your last few reports, upto and including Report 84 you have Rename files based on metadata set to No so files are not renamed based on metadata. With Report 85 you set it to Yes, if matched to release and song and it can be seen that your songs were renamed

e.g

D:\Tidal rips\Long Live The Jazz.flac -> Tidal rips\Swindle\Long Live the Jazz\Swindle - Long Live the Jazz - 1-13 - Long Live The Jazz.flac

So it seems it is now working for you, but I would recommend you set option to just Yes, if matched to Release, otherwise if SongKong matches just some songs song only you could find some songs being moved and some not.

I can only see last 5 reports, and dont have an example of this. However SongKong matches based on acoustic fingerprints and metadata, if Musicbrainz only has both English and Japanese version and the existing metadata is English then it shoud match the English one, but if MusicBrainz only has the Japanese version then it would match this.

Did your Songs actually have existing English metadata or no metadata ?