SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

SongKong stops working after several hours

Hi,
I use SongKong 6.1 on Windows 10 to try to process a large collection of mp3s (55,000). When the application is launched, everything seems to be going well and the mp3 are scanned gradually.
But after several hours, the application doesn’t seem to do anything anymore. The “songkong_debug” log is not advancing. The songkong process doesn’t seem to be doing anything anymore (I checked with procmon, I don’t see any access to anything). The application is not crashed. I can stop the scan. If I restart it, I see activity again.

Is this behaviour normal?

thanks

Hi, that should not happen. Bu tI have recently seen one case where the rate limited acoustid lookups becomes a bottleneck and all matching process end up waiting. Could you run Create Support Files from Help so I can take a look. Then I would retry, already matched and saved songs should be skipped over, and previously looked up acoustids should be cached so it should progress further, if you could leave overnight to confirm if rerally has stopped or just paused that would be helpful.

Thanks for you help.

I have this error :
29/05/2019 01.07.28:CEST:TimeoutThreadPoolExecutor$TimeoutTask:run:WARNING: +++Cancelling class com.jthink.songkong.analyse.analyser.MusicBrainzSongMatcher:8527 task because taking too long
29/05/2019 01.07.28:CEST:Errors:addError:SEVERE: Adding Error:Cancelled class com.jthink.songkong.analyse.analyser.MusicBrainzSongMatcher:8527 because taken too long
java.base@10.0.2/java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
app//com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.awaitAvailable(BasicResourcePool.java:1414)
app//com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.prelimCheckoutResource(BasicResourcePool.java:606)

I send you my support files

Thanks, I have emailed you

This is now fixed in SongKong 6.2