SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Songkong QNAP Docker Container - Is their a way to add operands to docker create to install license code automatically when a new version of songkong is released?

Paul,

Is their a way to add operands to docker create to install license name and 2 lines of license codes automatically when a new version of songkong is released?

Scenario:

I run a program on my qnap that automatically checks the version of all my docker containers each day against the versions of those docker containers that are publicly available. If a new version of a docker container is released, the program deletes the existing docker container, downloads the new version of the docker container, redefines the docker container with old parameters old container was using, and restarts the docker container.

The only issue I have is every time that this update program does this on new versions of Songkong, I have to logon to Songkong and respecify my license name and 2 codes manually and click save license data, in order for Songkong to work and show a pro license is installed.

Is their a way via adding operands to the songkong docker create code to do this?

My existing songkong docker create code is as follows:

sudo docker create --name songkong
–privileged
–ulimit nofile=262144:262144
–restart=always
–net=lsio
-e PUID=0
-e PGID=0
-e TZ=“America/New_York”
-p 4567:4567
-v “/share/appdata/songkong”:/config
-v “/share/music/Music”:/music
-v “/share/music/library”:/library
songkong/songkong

Robert

Paul,

Note: The program that i run on the qnap that automatically updates my docker containers to the latest version is: https://hub.docker.com/r/pyouroboros/ouroboros/

Robert

I think this problem is simply due to mapping to /config instead of /songkong as answered at Songkong QNAP Docker Container - Is their a way to save songkong filename mask preferences across docker container refreshes?

If you fix this your license details should be preserved.

Paul,

Thank you. I made the changes you recommended to change my /config to /songkong and this fixed my issue. Thanks for the quick response.

Robert

sudo docker create --name songkong
–ulimit nofile=262144:262144
–restart=always
–net=lsio
-e PUID=0
-e PGID=0
-e TZ=“America/New_York”
-p 4567:4567
-v “/share/appdata/songkong”:/songkong
-v “/share/music/Music”:/music
-v “/share/music/library”:/library