SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Songkong - Is their a way to limit album art on each song to 1

Paul,

I have close to 200,000 songs in my music library. Is there a way to have Songkong delete cover art that is embedded into each song and keep only 1 cover art image embedded in that file. I know that you have the editor. I reviewed the editor in Songkong but I do not see a way to delete cover art that I don’t want. I can replace coverart but not delete coverart i dont want.

The issue is I view my music collection in plex. Plex appears to pull the first coverart image it finds in a song when scanning music. In most cases, this is not the cover art you want so you end up having to manually edit thousands of songs to tell plex to show this specific coverart image when displaying an album (release) or individual song.

Your thoughts and recommendations?

Robert

Paul,

I would also, if it is possible, like the ability to automatically remove duplicate embedded artwork in individual music files.

Robert

Yes, this feature is missing - created https://jthink.atlassian.net/browse/SONGKONG-1957

SongKong should put album cover as first image, is the incorrect coverart added by SongKong or other application ?