SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

SongKong for QNAP arm32

Dear @paultaylor, last arm docker image has been released 2 years ago. Is there any chance to have an updated version? I recently purchased a licence thinking I could get the latest version on my QNAP NAS, but that didn’t help. Thanks in advance for your feedback and support

Yes, will get sorted this week

1 Like

Hi Paul, at the end of the week, I can’t see any updates on docker hub. Is it still planned?

Hi, okay so I have built on my arm32 qnap and pushed it to DockerHub and seemed okay.

However after downloading it from DockerHub when I try and create an image a message flashes up too quickly to see it and then nothing happens.

So i have rebuilt the image and same problem.

So Im unclear if there is a problem with the image or just my qnap arm nas, since I rarely use it im not very familiar with it. So you could download the image yourself and try to run container, however if you do this and it doesnt work then you are left without a working SongKong Arm32 version.

Any ideas ?

Dear @paultaylor,
I have been able to take a screenshot, it looks like a java version issue.
Thanks for the warning, I did a backup of the previous image before starting the test.
Best regards

Hi, thanks okay so the problem is we updated SongKong build to Java 14 (version 58) with SongKong 8.2 , but the Arm32 Docker Image was still based on Java 11 (version 55). So I have now fixed docker image and ran it from command line okay

I’m still having issue using Qnap UI, but that maybe particular to my setup, so perhaps you could try again.

1 Like

Hi, thanks, the image is now working fine :ok_hand: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear @paultaylor,
First of all, Happy New Year!
Is there any chance to have arm32 docker image published for latest versions?
Cheers

Yes,sorry we will get this done later this week.

Hi @frutruc now updated to SongKong 10.2 Atomizer

1 Like

Hi @paultaylor, could you please get the arm32 docker hub updated to latest version 10.4.5 ?

Hi, okay it is done now.

1 Like

Updated to 10.5 Star now.

1 Like