SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

So does songkong only do quaility sorting during the find Duplicate process?

So does songkong only do quaility sorting during the find Duplicate process?

Reason why I am asking:
original folder
Lagwagon/Trashed(1994)

In this folder every song was .flac quality

After running songkong in the following folder:
Lagwagon/Trashed
All but one song is .flac. The one that is not is .mp3 and songkong moved the flac version to the dup folder Trashed(1) folder. Shouldn’t it have moved the .mp3 to the Trashed(1) instead?

It should move the mp3 file as you say, but for some reason in the support files you sent there are no Delete Duplicates report would be look at, could you send it to me please.

It is possible that you have modified Deletion Criteria on the advanced tab so now audio format is lower in the list than some other difference, what does the report give as a reason for moving the file ?

The support files that were sent was from SongKong fix process that was run and I wanted to know if there was a quality sorting supposed to be done as it appears it is not. As I didn’t get why a .flac was moved during the fix process to Trashed(1) folder and it left the .mp3 in Trashed folder instead of moving it to the Trashed(1) as they both were labeled the same 10 - Brown Eyed Girl.

Okay there is no find duplicate process in Fix Songs as such, but it just encountered duplicate filename issue when it came to rename the files, so Yes I suppose it does only do quality sorting in the Delete Duplicate process.