SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

SK stalling after loading multiple folders

I’ve a major issue of SK stalling with the latest build with any more than one folder to repair. It even claims my internet has gone down when it hasn’t. The files are loaded and nothing happens. On a few occasions SK has done its magic but this is an exception.

Hi, please run Create Support Files so i can see your logs files.

Could also try running Empty Database sometimes there is an issue when update to new version, database needs to be recreated automtically but sometimes doesn’t seem to happen.

Thanks for the logs, okay I think there is a regression https://jthink.atlassian.net/browse/SONGKONG-2552

Have fixed it locally, and will try and replace Atomizer with fixed version this release for you to test this weekend,then it will go properly into next proper release in a few weeks.

Okay for Windows I have done fix version, to install replacement version on Windows you will have to do the following

• Uninstall existing version of SongKong 10.2 Atomizer
  • Download SongKong from website
  • Install SongKong
  • Start SongKong and go to the About screen, build date should say 30/12/2023 (instead of 29/12/2023) if you have fixed version
  • Please try it out and see if improves things

After a little wait, the update worked. Thanks.

okay thanks, applied fix to current versions for linux, docker and melco as well.
(Cannot currently do for Apple because they recently changed the rules regarding notarization breaking the build process.)

Resolved Mac build issue so replaced mac versions of 10.2 fixed fixed versions as well.