SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

QNAP Songkong Docker Container - Delete Duplicate Songs - GC overhead limit exceeded on thread Thread-751

Paul,

I recently ran the delete duplicate songs against my large music library. My docker container had the following docker create code:

sudo docker create --name songkong \
--privileged \
--ulimit nofile=262144:262144 \
--restart=always \
--net=lsio \
-e PUID=0 \
-e PGID=0 \
-e TZ="America/New_York" \
-p 4567:4567 \
-v "/share/appdata/songkong":/config \
-v "/share/music/Music":/music \
-v "/share/music/library":/library \
songkong/songkong

After the delete code ran for several hours, I reviewed the logs and saw that the following error had occurred:

Box moov:length1394306:filepos:0                                                                                                                         
    Box free:length2504:filepos:0                                                                                                                            
    Box mdat:length5536689:filepos:0                                                                                                                         
    Box ftyp:length32:filepos:0                                                                                                                              
    Box moov:length1402381:filepos:0                                                                                                                         
    Box free:length3387:filepos:0                                                                                                                            
    Box mdat:length6815864:filepos:0                                                                                                                         
    Box ftyp:length32:filepos:0                                                                                                                              
    Box moov:length1480187:filepos:0                                                                                                                         
    Box free:length1655:filepos:0                                                                                                                            
    Box mdat:length21476254:filepos:0                                                                                                                        
    java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded                                                                                                   
`An unexpected error has occurred GC overhead limit exceeded on thread Thread-751, please report to support @jthink.net`             

I uploaded support files to you for this issue. What do you recommend that i do to fix the above error. Note: The docker container seemed to continue to run using large amounts of CPU / Memory and did not appear to be finding any additional duplicates after it encountered the above error. I stopped the docker container and restarted the delete duplicate songs again and received the same above error again on the second run.

Your thoughts and recommendations on what I should do?

Robert

Dont know if this helps but my large music library mainly just has FLAC and AAC music files, and a few MP3’s.

You can now configure memory allocation on Docker, see Songkong QNAP Docker Container - SongKong is short of memory, task has to be cancelled to prevent further problems Java heap space and this may resolve the issue.