SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Bought License update now in Lite Mode

Hello,
i just bought the license update and updated to the newest version. Now it states the license is not valid for the version i have installed.
Restart already performed.

Could you please fix this. Thanks.

Should be fine, please go to Update License does it contain your license details or a lite license, if a lite license please renter your license details.

Thanks for the quick answer. There are two license keys - i didn’t change these. It states the license is not currently valid…
The license Keys are exactly the ones i got for the Pro License.

Does the email address field contain your email address ?

Yes, the eMail adress should be correct.

Is it your original (mailbox.org one) one or icloud one, it should be mailbox.org one.

no, it’s the icloud address. We changed that in the past

Ah, we have only changed it so you can use either email for purchase, but the license details need to keep the original email address.

ok, but it works in the past with the new one - i did not changed the entry in this field. I will check…

If i type the old one, it states license details invalid.

You havent had multiple iclod accounts have you, can you post privately or to support@jthink.net the Update License window

Sent an eMail. Thank you.

Restart and try now.

it works now, thank you for the quick support!

I cant remember the history of this but the problem was you have two icloud email addresses, one is linked to your original mailbox license, the other other has its own license. When you made payment the the 1st icloud email address was used so it updated expiry for your original license, but you are using the second license and that was still expired. So I updated the expiry on the second license to resolve issue.