SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Wrong data filled in Artist und Album field.

Paul,
in some cases, when using “Autocorrect Metadata from MusicBainz Server” or “Match songs to a specific MusicBrainz Album” the columns Artist and Album are filled with wrong data.
In this case it’s the album “Matthew E. White - Fresh Blood”.
I will send you the support file with the result of the command “Match songs to a specific MusicBrainz Album” and the before and after command images.

Alfg

Jaikoz now trys to identify Classical releases and if a release is identified as Classical then additional Classical only options come into play. So in this case because it has incorrectly identified as Classical it appends the surnames of the writers/composers to the album field, add adds the performers to artists field. Classical matching is fuzzy there is nothing in MusicBrainz to confirm whether or not a release is classical, and the whole concept of what constitutes a Classical album is also vague.

The isClassical algorithm is evolving but in the meantime you can disable the classical matching by disabling Preferences:Remote Correct:Classical:Automatically identify songs that are part of a classical releases and apply these options

Thanks for the info.
I will only use the option Preferences:Remote Correct:Classical:Automatically identify songs that are part of a classical releases and apply these options, when I know classic albums are to match.