SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Won't save

Unable to find:/Users/Name/Music/Music/blue oyster cult/Workshop of the telescopes/In Thee.
Does that with ALL songs. Then I have to find the songs for Itunes one-by-one. With over 13,000 songs it just sucks. How can I get my money back?

This might not be the same issue as your having, but I had the same problem with that music group. The Blue �yster Cult has the funky O with umlaut above it. On most windows systems this is not supported. So most programs can not write to it as windows does not support full utf-8.

For me I had to switch the � to an O so that it would be both readable and writable by all the programs I use. That and making sure all my files were not set to read only fixed the issues. This though is a limitation of windows OS and some others, not of jaikoz. For windows, I downloaded a small program that I was able to do a quick search through all my music and verify that I didn’t have any non valid windows characters or file structures.

Again, without knowing your OS, I couldn’t say if this would apply to you or not, but hopefully it helps.

I’m on a mac OS 10.6.6
I just used Blue oyster as an example
I does this with around 2000 different songs and artists and not the same files each time. It seems to be a random deal with this program.

ty green

Ty, can you send me your support files please (Advanced/Create Support Files) Im sure this can be sorted out easy enough but I dont quite follow the problem so I need the logs.