SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

What is the true meaning of this error?

21-jul-2011 19:07:00: ADVERTENCIA: Incapaz de recuperar identificaci�n ac�stica de 225 archivo F:\musica\rock\lenny kravitz - let love rule\10 - Be.mp3, porque esta pista no puede ser analizada

21-jul-2011 19:08:05: ADVERTENCIA: Incapaz de recuperar identificaci�n ac�stica de 795 archivo F:\musica\rock\talking heads - fear of music\10 - Electric Guitar.mp3, porque esta pista no puede ser analizada

Spanish errors, translated: unable to recover acoustic id of… this track cannot be analyzed.

i used for example mp3val in the second file and i got some errors:

Analyzing file “10 - Electric Guitar.mp3”…
WARNING: “F:\musica\rock\talking heads - fear of music\10 - Electric Guitar.mp3” (offset 0x7f7): MPEG stream error, resynchronized successfully
WARNING: “F:\musica\rock\talking heads - fear of music\10 - Electric Guitar.mp3” (offset 0x28c3af): It seems that file is truncated or there is garbage
at the end of the file
INFO: “F:\musica\rock\talking heads - fear of music\10 - Electric Guitar.mp3”: 6386 MPEG frames (MPEG 1 Layer III), +ID3v1+ID3v2, CBR
Done!

Also is it possible to increment the delay to retry connecting to amplifind server? sometimes i got a lousy connection and then (as you mark the server as offline) i have to exit and the reload all the files, not very easy when i load 20.000 files for example

AmpliFIND vcannot anyalze some tracks, but I dont write the AmpliFIND code and do not have access to AmplFINDS bug list. But we will be moving to a new opensource system soon where this will no longer be a problem.

We do retry ten times before giving up, but maybe should have a way to mark it as online again.

Thanks for answers!

Are you planning use the new fingerprinting from echoprint? or maybe acoustid?

when are you planning to use this new system?
i am now in the process of retag my mp3 collection (~85.000 mp3s) and i don’t know want to fry my cpu with amplifind for nothing, hehe

regards!

Im looking to use Acoustid from September, the Echoprint system is not ready for use yet.

Its still useful to get ampliFIND ids now anyway because of a number of reasons:

1. Its going to help you get the best matching results with Jaikoz now.
  2. After matching to Musicbrainz you can use Action/Remote Correct/Submit AcoustId Pairs to send this info to AcoustId that will really help them grow their database.
  3. Although the option to create AmpliFIND Ids will be removed from Jaikoz, I will not remove the functionality to match songs from Musicbrainz using the AmpliFIND Id, as a supplemenary matching strategy . So if your songs have an AmpliFIND Id that information is still useful.

Great!

Then, i’ll do a heavy number crunching here with amplifinds, hehe

For now i’ve been testing jaikoz, usage and such…
If you need some tester or want to do some tests in a big collection (my music is so eclectic that sometimes i wonder myself, haha) just pm me, i will be very happy to help in whatever you need

thanks for support!

Okay, thankyou.