SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Version songkong

hola tengo una version de pago para melco hace tiempo que no la utilizo.

he tratado de hacer uso de ella y me pide actualizacion a la version 9.5.

lo actualizo y luego me indica que no tengo derecho a la actualización ya que mi compra es de unos años atrás.

mi problema es que no puedo revertir el cambio de la actualizacion y me funciona en programa en modo pequeño el cual no graba modificaciones.

Como puedo revertir la actualizacion a la version anterior y me conserve los cambios con el programa?

Hello, I have a paid version for melco. I haven’t used it for a long time. I have tried to use it and it asks me to update to version 9.5. I update it and then it tells me that I do not have the right to update since my purchase is from a few years ago. My problem is that I cannot reverse the update change and it works for me in a small mode program which does not save modifications. How can I revert the update to the previous version and keep the changes with the program?

Hi you can just purchase for a small cost 1 year of updates to allow you use latest version.

On a melco there is no way to downgrade to an earlier version, melco does not offer this feature for any of the software installed not just SongKong, e.g MinimServer