SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Various Issues

Using the Latest Version 2.9.1

[quote]Apr 6, 2009 3:53:48 PM: WARNING: The following audio files are not recognised as audio files,they may be corrupt:
Apr 6, 2009 3:53:48 PM: WARNING: E:\Desktop\Music\FIF - All that is Good.mp3
Apr 6, 2009 3:53:48 PM: WARNING: E:\Desktop\Music\T-3596416-04 - Lil Boosie - What They Gon Say.mp3
Apr 6, 2009 3:53:48 PM: WARNING: E:\Desktop\Music\T-3874944-b15 - LIL BOOSIE - unknown #15 - BAD AZZ.mp3
Apr 6, 2009 3:53:48 PM: WARNING: E:\Desktop\Music\F00\UPGC.mp4
[/quote]

I want a way to delete these files…

Got these a few times on a few songs…

Got this one time, but I have no idea what the song, or what the issue is.

[quote]Apr 6, 2009 8:01:45 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 9,505 fileE:\Desktop\Music\New Folder\DJ Sega (RIP Kswift) - IMilliBadboyzPhillyClubRemixes.mp3, because analysis took longer than 300 seconds
Apr 6, 2009 8:01:46 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 9,506 fileE:\Desktop\Music\New Folder\DJ Sega (RIP Kswift) - Lollipop Philly Club Remix.mp3, because analysis took longer than 300 seconds
Apr 6, 2009 8:01:46 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 9,507 fileE:\Desktop\Music\New Folder\DJ Sega (RIP Kswift) - Pinky And The Brain.mp3, because analysis took longer than 300 seconds
[/quote]

This one also, actually this one a lot

Actually when I post this, and look back at it…

8:01:45 PM and 8:01:46 PM, is not longer than 300 seconds…

May had a few more issues, but I stopped the autocorrecter, because…

[quote]Apr 6, 2009 10:03:59 PM: INFO: Started Correct Tags from MusicBrainz on 9,883 files
Apr 7, 2009 4:10:44 AM: INFO: Task has been cancelled before it completed
Apr 7, 2009 4:32:29 AM: INFO: Unable to find a match for 34 tags
Apr 7, 2009 4:32:29 AM: INFO: Corrected 0 tags from MusicBrainz successfully
Apr 7, 2009 4:32:29 AM: INFO: Completed Correcting Tags from MusicBrainz on 34 files
[/quote]

34 Songs in 6 hours?!? What?

Never had this problem before, as you can see by my previous posts…but I just tried autocorrect on one song, by itself, and it was completed within two minutes…so, yea…

[quote=XxRaVeNxX]Using the Latest Version 2.9.1

[/quote]
Well just delete them in filesystem, I dont hink it makes sense for Jaikoz to load files it doesn’t consider as Music files

Are they drmed wma files, these cannot be analysed, nor can super short songs. If this is not the reason can you post a question on the MusicIP forums.

If you send me your support files this might give us more info.

[quote]Apr 6, 2009 8:01:45 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 9,505 fileE:\Desktop\Music\New Folder\DJ Sega (RIP Kswift) - IMilliBadboyzPhillyClubRemixes.mp3, because analysis took longer than 300 seconds
Apr 6, 2009 8:01:46 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 9,506 fileE:\Desktop\Music\New Folder\DJ Sega (RIP Kswift) - Lollipop Philly Club Remix.mp3, because analysis took longer than 300 seconds
Apr 6, 2009 8:01:46 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 9,507 fileE:\Desktop\Music\New Folder\DJ Sega (RIP Kswift) - Pinky And The Brain.mp3, because analysis took longer than 300 seconds
[/quote]
Not sure, please send support files

There was a bug in 2.9.0 that could cause problems with a large database cache, I expect you are oone of these users. This is fixed in Jaikoz 2.9.2 out now

Well, upgraded, but now memory is an issue, when I tried to autocorrect all 9,000 of my files, then I tried to just select 2,000 files, memory is still an issue…

[quote]Apr 7, 2009 4:17:37 PM: SEVERE: Unexpected Problem with Jaikoz please report problem to support@jthink.net
Apr 7, 2009 4:17:37 PM: SEVERE: null
[/quote]

This popped up a few times, then I tried to do just 25 files, and the pop up error still popped up…

The 300 second error still also showed up, even when 300 seconds hasnt passed, along with the following error, seems to be a different song…

Support files sent…

[quote=XxRaVeNxX]Well, upgraded, but now memory is an issue, when I tried to autocorrect all 9,000 of my files, then I tried to just select 2,000 files, memory is still an issue…
[/quote]
This is because you loaded 7,500 songs with the default memory settings, memory settings do not get preserved when upgrading, you should increase the max memory value. It doesnt matter that later on you are only trying to process 25 files, memory usage is proprortional to how many files you have loaded, and you still had 7,500 loaded.

Yes, you seem to be having this problem alot. The timeout is five minutes, Im just wondering if you’re firewall is causing a problem. Can you try disabling your firewall and retrying to see if that makes any difference.

Yea…well I don’t have a firewall on…

Nobody else has reported this and I havent changed it, so I have to think its related to your network connection unless ther eis a problem with Musicip, Are you going through a router ?

Well, just messing around, it happens when I try to do a couple 1000 soungs at once, if I do 50 or so songs, no problems, but it shouldn’t be a memory problem, because all the songs are still loaded, I’ve just selected 50 songs…
Edit: Scratch the above observation; I found out how to fix that 300 second problem. I just had to disable 'submit and analyze tracks that are unknown MusicIP, I have no idea why this fixed the problem, let alone why it was a problem, but it did…

No, none of my tracks are drmed files, and I’m exluding super short songs…

Like it happens quite a few times…

[quote]Apr 9, 2009 1:04:02 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 1,853 fileE:\Desktop\Music\F36\Freestyle Kingz - Mario Brothers Beat.mp3, because this track cannot be analysed
Apr 9, 2009 1:04:03 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 1,957 fileE:\Desktop\Music\F37\Ricky Smiley - OYKB.mp3, because this track cannot be analysed
Apr 9, 2009 1:04:09 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 2,053 fileE:\Desktop\Music\F39\Crime Mob - Stilettos (Pumps).mp3, because this track cannot be analysed
Apr 9, 2009 1:04:15 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 2,131 fileE:\Desktop\Music\F39\Twista - Slow Jamz Chopped and Screwed.mp3, because this track cannot be analysed
Apr 9, 2009 1:04:21 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 2,510 fileE:\Desktop\Music\F45\DJ Assault - Bounce.mp3, because this track cannot be analysed
[/quote]

There’s more, I’ll post in the Music IP forum, but they may just say its an Jaikoz problem…

Ok well done , is your machine running at near max capacity, is it a slow machine. The work required to fully analyse a song that is not currently in the MuscIP db is much greater than for one already in the db - this is what this option does. But it shouldn’t take as long as 5 minutes a track

I dont think they will, they will probably ask for a copy of one of the files, in fact you might get quicker turnaround if you just send a file to support@musicip.com