SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Updating music in network folder

Hi!

I tried to update my music, that is on a samba share on a server in my home setwork, I use the mac version of jaikoz, but when i click on “save” and a lot of changes are made, then it occures, that the netfolder gets disconnected, and jaikoz then throws errors about the missing files cannot be saved. When i reconnect i can save the rest of the files, that’s not the problem. The Problem i have is, that my iTunes library, which is on the same network folder doesn’t get updaten on the changes that occured before the network folder got disconnected. Is there a way to tell iTunes manually to update it’s library?

Thanks for that program, really saved my a lot of time!!!

[quote=m0]Is there a way to tell iTunes manually to update it’s library?
[/quote]
Right Click on the file in iTunes and select GetInfo will update the details of these files as long as they havent moved, if they have moved try the script describe din this post http://www.jthink.net/jaikozforum/posts/list/1015.page

Thank you! I think this helps out. I’d love to do the auto correction on my server, but there isn’t a command line version of jaikoz, is there?

No, but it is available for Linux as well as OSX and Windows, so is your server Linux based ?