SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Unicode/Japanese Characters

I have a lot of tracks that have Japanese Characters; Video Game Soundtracks & Overseas CD’s. The title/artist always appears as boxes.

So, I get numerous errors like

It is possible to get support for this in the near future?

Edit: In the error code, and in Jaikoz, it doesn’t appear as question marks, they appear as boxes.

Also, instead of creating a new thread…

I also get this error, every once and a while…

[quote]Dec 7, 2008 12:41:13 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 1,419 fileF:\Desktop\Music\F12\04 Yeeeeeeeeah.mp3, because this track cannot be analysed
[/quote]

Is this a Jaikoz error, or a MusicIP error, also analyzed is spelled with a ‘z’
:wink:

Maybe try to install japanese/korean language support into windows :slight_smile:

Are you sure? If that’s the case, I thought it being the software…it should at least prompt to install it, if that’s the issue…

When i have chinese support installed, im able to see chinese chars correctly, not only boxes ( in firefox too .) )

Ok, well I installed it, and I get the same message, just with Japanese Characters in place of the boxes…

[quote]Dec 7, 2008 1:28:03 PM: SEVERE: There was a problem submitting a query to MusicIP for Record Number 1,794 with filename F:\Desktop\Music\F15\09 ??? - Strange Whispers.mp3: Unable to retrieve acoustic id for song 1,794 because file F:\Desktop\Music\F15\09 ??? - Strange Whispers.mp3 contains unicode chars and canot be found, try renaming file
[/quote]

Hi, its a problem with MusicIP/Windows rather than Jaikoz itself. Pshomann does installing the extra languages fix the Acoustic Id lookup for you or not.

Analysed is the correct spelling in English, you are getting confused with American English where Analyzed is used.

Well, I figured so, also one more thing, because its weird, half way through the Retrieval Process…

I am getting mostly messages like

[quote]Dec 8, 2008 1:56:13 AM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 4,615 fileF:\Desktop\Music\MuSic2\01 Tracks That Kill Volume 1.mp3, because this track cannot be analysed
[/quote]

[quote]Dec 7, 2008 11:24:21 PM: SEVERE: There was a problem submitting a query to MusicIP for Record Number 3,348 with filename F:\Desktop\Music\F33\13 ??? - ???knife (Bust A Move Edit).mp3: Unable to retrieve acoustic id for song 3,348 because file F:\Desktop\Music\F33\13 ??? - ???knife (Bust A Move Edit).mp3 contains unicode chars and canot be found, try renaming file
[/quote]

and

[quote]Dec 7, 2008 9:31:21 PM: INFO: A new acoustic fingerprint has been submitted to MusicIP for song 2,199 file F:\Desktop\Music\F18\R. Kelly Chapter 8.mp3, wait 24 hours before retrieving acoustic id.
[/quote]

Which to me, means its connecting, and has nothing to do with my Port 10001, that pop up didn’t pop up at the beginning, and its giving me these messages, like its connecting, yet half way through…

[quote]Dec 8, 2008 2:07:05 AM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 4,826 fileF:\Desktop\Music\MuSic2\Club Queen Jumpoff 3\09 DJ Just K - Uptight (Remix).mp3, because analysis took longer than 300 seconds
[/quote]

For every single track, Japanese or otherwise, like its no longer able to connect, like it was an hour ago…no more unicode messages, no more can not be analyzed messages, or a new acoustic fingerprint has been submitted…It just seemed to do that(longer than 300 seconds at the end)

Because it I get the message

[quote]Dec 8, 2008 2:08:49 AM: INFO: Retrieved 1,672 acoustic ids successfully
Dec 8, 2008 2:08:49 AM: INFO: Unable to find a match for 2,349 tags
[/quote]

Which means it is working, half way through, then it seems to shut down or somethin…I run over night, when I sleep, so I am changing nothing…

For every single track, Japanese or otherwise, like its no longer able to connect,
Because it I get the message

[quote]Dec 8, 2008 2:08:49 AM: INFO: Retrieved 1,672 acoustic ids successfully
Dec 8, 2008 2:08:49 AM: INFO: Unable to find a match for 2,349 tags
[/quote]
[/quote]
Sounds likes your internet connection or MusicIPs server went down at 2:07:05 am (maybe only temporarily) causing the lokup to fail and Jaikoz to gibveup shortly afterwards.

Ok…so what about the ‘unicode’ issue, and the ‘can not be analysed’ issue?

This is a MusicIP problem , but Im working on a resolution to it. Meanwhile the workaround is to tempoararily rename the files

Some files cannot be anlysed by MusicIP for ‘techical reasons’, the next version of Jaikoz will contain the new Genpuid 1.4 program which I expect will be able to analyse many of these previously unanalysable files.

New Jaikoz 2.8.0 …issues…

Got this numerous times

[quote]Dec 19, 2008 7:14:12 PM: WARNING: Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 4,990 fileF:\Desktop\Music\MuSic2\DJ Tim Dolla - Booty Bounce\22 Dew Doo Urkel.mp3, because analysis took longer than 300 seconds
[/quote]

Got this numerous times

Got this only a few times, each time the number changed, i.e. 30, 10, etc.

This issue still isn’t resolved…

Got this numerous times

Got this a few times times

Got this a few times

And no, my internet never went down, or there was never an issue with my internet connection at the time…

[quote=XxRaVeNxX] because analysis took longer than 300 seconds
[/quote]
Suprised that this is still happening, perhaps could send me one of these files (use something like http://www.megaupload.com) for testing

[quote=XxRaVeNxX] because Duplicate filename for different image:storing in memory instead
[/quote]
Known problem, but not that important it doesnt prevent things from working.

[quote=XxRaVeNxX] Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 30
[/quote]
I think this is Unicode/Japanese charcters in filename problem which hasnt been resolved yet.

[quote=XxRaVeNxX] Unable to retrieve an acoustic id for song 421 because this track cannot be analysed
[/quote]
MusicIP Fails to analyse some tracks but I dont know the algorithm, if you want you can send me the track or you could raise an issue directly with MusicIP on their forum and they can investigate it for you.

[quote=XxRaVeNxX]MiniProcess 0 having problems connecting to MusicBrainz Service, may be down or just busy, retry attempt 1
[/quote]
Musicbrainz Service was temporaily overloaded , but this is informational message only really because Jaikoz retrys five times before giving up so if it didnt give up there is no problem.

[quote=XxRaVeNxX]There was a problem submitting a query to Lyrics Server for song 4,502 with filename F:\Desktop\Music\F48\10 All Ghetto Girl.mp3: The element type “tx” must be terminated by the matching end-tag “”.
[/quote]
Bug with Lyrics Service

[quote=XxRaVeNxX]There was a problem submitting a query to Lyrics Server for song 1,092 with filename F:\Desktop\Music\F09\07 Luniz - I Got 5 on It.mp3: The element type “beer” must be terminated by the matching end-tag “”.
[/quote]
Bug with Lyrics Service

Bug with Musicbrainz Service, this happens occasionally.