SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Unexpected Problem with Jaikoz

Wille trying to use the autocorrect tags from musicbrainz server i receive this message “unexpected Problem with Jaikoz” after about 700 files
how do i fix it?

This should not happen, please send your jaikozuser0-0.log and jaikozdebug0-0.log so I can investigate

this error also happens to me. Is there a fix?

v/r

chuck

The original submitter never sent me their log files, so I cannnot confirm whether or not his issue was fixed. The ‘Unexpected Error’ will occur if Jaikoz fails in any way that has not been considered, please send me your log files and I will take a look immediately.

How do I generate or get those files and I will send it to you.

Chuck

Hi Chuck

I assume from your other post you are running on Vista, in which case your logs can be found in /user/chuck/Jaikoz/Logs.

I guess I should have give more information. I am running MAC OS X Leopard and have Jaikoz v2.0.2

Thanks

Chuck

I found the files. But get this error when I attach them:

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
\tnet.jforum.JForumExecutionContext.enableRollback(JForumExecutionContext.java:272)
\tnet.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:209)
\tjavax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
\tnet.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.0.27 logs.

Thanks

Chuck

There is a bug in the forum software just send them to me direct at support@jthink.net

Fixed in Jaikoz 2.1.0, released today.