SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Unexpected Problem with Jaikoz - Unable to retrieve image from memory

It seems to get through about 17 or 18 of the files and then this happens - I have tried it with a number of files, and can isolate them - but it seems to happen a lot.

Is it the color processing issues that I think was mentioned elsewhere?

Mac Tiger, running all patches and latest version of Jaikoz…

Thanks in advance, and I do love the software…

Scott

Im not sure can you send me a problem file and your log files please

Hi,

I’m getting the same error message. Seems to occur after I delete album art. I think this is what “image” is in reference to.

James

I’ve seen this error as well - the error doesn’t tell you enough to know how to fix it…

Hi, well this error is not meant to occur if someone could actually send me their log files I might be able to resolve the problem

Hey, I have made my logs available at http://www.behemoth.ca/jaikoz

My error is the one above, and also another Unexpected Problem With Jaikoz \ Index: #, Size: #

(where # equals ~ the number of files I have open)

Thanks, I think Ive fixed both of these problems Im going to try and issue a patch this week

Getting tons of these trying to process my collection. Hope it’s fixed soon (I just paid for the app) and I hope it’s not eating the files it fails on, since I am trying to change the paths/filenames during this operation.

Fixed in Jaikoz 1.12.1 released today.

Thanks very much for your quick response! I will be trying this out later today :slight_smile: