SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Unable to find album in Discogs when exists

Hello Paul,

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Hopefully you can guide me in the right direction. I am trying to optimize my Jaikoz preferences using a small data set (Two Coldplay albums: Ghost Stories and X&Y). When I try to match Jaikoz is unable to match the album X&Y album at discogs even when I confirmed it exits on discogs. I am unable to figure out what is going wrong. I am emailing you the support files. Hopefully you can help!

Thanks!

• Anand

Thansk for your support files, I think there is an issue with the handling of ‘&’ in X&y, & is both a special character in html and within the (lucene) search that we use , Ive raised http://jthink.net:8081/browse/JAIKOZ-873 as high priority, should have more info on the exact cause this week.

Thanks for the update Paul!

Regards,

Anand

I think the issue may actually have been something else, please try Jaikoz 7.1.1 and see if that resolves the issue.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the release. I tried it and it seems to have solved the Discogs problem. However now it is not matching one of the songs (song title: O) from the Ghost Stories album to Musicbrainz. I am sending you the new support files. Not sure what is different as it was matching this song fine before this.

Please let me know if you would like me to create a new forum thread for this issue.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi, great I’ll close the X&Y issue.

For future reference as that is a completely different it would be best to put in a new thread.