SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

"Unable to contact Server, Remote Correct is not available..."

I did all this, deactivated firewall etc.
I uninstalled Jaikoz and deleted all directories.

REinstalled it. Reinstalled Java.

Same problem.

Also with Songkong.

Will send in the support-data by email.

May I ask how this was resolved? I have the same problem with Jaikoz 64 and 32 on a Windows 7 64bit machine but I’m new to Jaikoz (looking at it as replacement for Picard)

I’ve tried:
-disabling firewall
-disabling antivirus
-reinstall of Jaikoz
-reinstall of Java/Visual C++
-installing software and running as administrator
-adding my hostname to the hosts file

Each time I have the same issue.

However it must be something in the box configuration as if I install Jaikoz on my work supplied laptop (also W7 64bit with FW/Symantec and Bitlocker running) it works immediately, also from within my home network.

Any suggestions as to hat else I could look at on the original box as this is the box which I need to use for the retagging.

TIA

Check you can access jthink.net from browser okay, if so
the key changes would usually be

-disabling firewall
-disabling antivirus

sometimes these products can disable applications without even logging the block, after disabling try rebooting to ensure cleared properly form system.

Hi Paul,
thanks for quick response!

I disabled antivirus (Avast free version) and Windows FW, rebooted without them and checked they were definitely not running.

I still get the same issue and I have no problem access jthink.net or other sites from browser. Other network accessing software also continues to work without a problem.

The frustrating thing is that from the glimpse via my laptop it seems to be what I need to replace Picard but I need it to work on the other machine.

Dunno, but could you send your support files.