SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Unable to connect to MusicIP Server.

I just recently stumbled upon Jaikoz tag editor and it looks like it would be the perfect tool for my music collection.

After saying this in order for me to justify purchasing the full product it would be beneficial to see how the acoustic fingerprinting from MusicIP benefits my tags. I am currently having troubles connecting to the MusicIP server, both with Autocorrect Songs and Retrieve Acoustic IDs from the Action menu. It worked briefly (20-30miniutes) this morning and I have changed absolutley nothing between the time it worked and the time it did not. I’m curious if this is a recent occurrence or a some problem on my end.

I have searched the forums for any other related fixes and cannot find anything. I am running Windows 7 x64 and have allowed Jaikoz through my firewall.

Any help would be much appreciated. (if log files etc. are needed if i could just be pointed in the right direction i can post them as necessary)

Music IP Server is online ! I just tried it.

Thank you for the quick reply. I was out and about for awhile and now i have tried once again and all seems to be going well. It must have been a glitch with my connection or the server. I will continue to monitor its activity, but this program seems to be wonderful!