SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

unable to clear "Comment" and "Not Support List"

In 3.7.0 I select all the fields other than the main fields I want info in. I then right click and chose delete. This clears out all the extra garbage that may be tagged in the files. However on the ID3 Edit tag when I do this it does not clear out the info in the Comment or the Not Supported List fields which it does with no issue in 3.6.

EDIT: Downgraded to the copy of 3.6 I had saved. Tested again on those same files and they cleared the info in those fields with no issue. Appears to be related to only 3.7. Saved a copy of the files before I updated them with 3.6 so I can reproduce this.

Could have 3.7 reintroduced a similar bug that was in 3.5 when it first got released http://www.jthink.net/jaikozforum/posts/list/1302.page ?

Do you mean you go to the ID3 Edit Tab, select all and Delete and the fields are not emptied, or do yo mean you go to the Edit Tab select all and Delete, but when you then click on the ID3 Edit tab not all fields have been emptied.

I go to the ID3 Edit tab. I then highlight everything, minus the first few colums, which for me are the file location colums as well as the title, artist, album, and date. I then right click on the selected area and choose delete.

I went back in with the copy of the unmodified files to reproduce it again and it worked correctly. It may have just been an isolated glitch. That or the reinstall of 3.6 and then back to 3.7 fix it. /shrug