SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Unable to add songs/white space

Hello, I’ve been using Jaikoz for a while (mostly the trial version until i scrape up enough money) but the other day when I tried using it, it came up looking pretty weird. It has a white space where the corner should be, so the interface looks kind of funky. Anyway, I tried adding a few songs from itunes, but it lagged really badly. So I tried just one, and after about two minutes it appeared as a blank space, and hitting the tag and save buttons don’t seem to do anything to it.

Here’s a link to what it turns out looking like no matter the song. http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5197/jaikoz.jpg
I initially thought that it was java messing up, but every other application that I have that uses it is fine. And I rebooted into my Windows 7 install to see if it did the same thing, and it did.
I’m using Snow Leopard 10.6.4.

Thanks! And sorry for the wall of text

Hmm, thats interesting perhaps you could email me your support files using Advanced/Create Support Fies.

Note:Unfortunately there is a bug in iTunes that prevents dragging and dropping songs to Java applications without alot of applescript behind the scenes whch really slows things down, whereas dragging from the Finder doesn’t have this problem. So I would always recommend dragging from the Finder or using the FIle/Open Folder dialogs.