SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Unable to access Jaikoz/SongKong

I am having this issue too. Jaikoz fails to connect to server on both my desktop and laptop. One thing I noticed is while I can get to this subdomain for the forum, I get an error trying to go to the TLD jthink.net. Don’t know if it is related to the issues but wanted to mention it.

Error:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET / .

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Same here, stuck in my tracks on all computers, can’t get work done, Jaikoz is non-functional. This is basically unacceptable that Jaikoz can’t run properly without internet access, I have deadlines and need to tag audio files. Jaikoz is not working any computer here, all the same error.

Unable to contact Server, Remote Correct is not available until this is resolved, please check your Internet Access. And then it runs in a mode where I can’t save changes to files.

also, same proxy error when trying to visit the website:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /jaikoz/ .

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Please fix this asap.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem. Worked fine up until yesterday, but today I get the Proxy Error, and Jaikoz starts in view-only mode. Please resolve.

Thanks

Hi, its not related issue something has just happened in the last hour or so.

jthink.net website is not currently accessible, although the server it runs on is, i have restarted webserver but made no difference, have contacted support.

1 Like

Also raised https://jthink.atlassian.net/browse/JAIKOZ-1467 and https://jthink.atlassian.net/browse/SONGKONG-2593

Unfortunately the server issue itself appears to be a network/admin issue that i cannot deal with myself, waiting on the adminstrator who is usually prompt.

2 Likes

thanks for the update

For the next Jaikoz update please, We should be still able to use Jaikoz to delete, edit and save etc…, I understand there would be internet checking or but at least i would be able to still use it to edit and save

I use this for work everyday, so when your not working, we are down also

2 Likes

second’ing your comment—I largely use Jaikoz for renaming, and the ability to simply use it for that when the back-end server is unavailable would be extremely helpful.

1 Like

Sure, it is very rare that server not available and usually resolved with a simple restart but not the case this time.

HI, okay its up and running again, sorry for the hassle and I will look into better solution for this scenario.

3 Likes

Thank you for the prompt support on this issue.