SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

UI

9.1.0 NGS
Within Jaikoz where does one change
Font, Font Size, Font Color, Background etc…
For the life of me I can not find it.

Thanks

No, sorry you cannot do that.

But nobody has ever asked for that before, after all Jaikoz is not a text editor .

" after all Jaikoz is not a text editor ."
Maybe I didn’t say it correct.
Almost all applications running in windows has a method to change the font type, size, background. Some do it via a theme or style.
Almost everything I’m running, Photoshop, AE, Premiere, Visual Studio, Excel, you can change at least the font and size. Many now have themes to use dark background… btw very very nice.

I referring to the text in the rows & columns of Jaikoz. The font size is too small for me. Most applications one can change this.
For some reason can’t read this app’s text. It might be the default font.

Yes I can adjust windows font size but am not having trouble seeing text in any other application.

As far as text editor… Well I just want to see the text within this application.

okay well I can see it would be useful, but you are comparing Jaikoz with some huge applications with Photoshop and Excel. I’m not aware that competing tag editors allow this kind of customization.

But if you cannot read it I wonder if you are running on a 4k monitor ?
Can you send me a screenshot ?

Monitor is 2560x1440
Mp3Tag (Free) cant change font.
Tag&Rename (Paid) Can change Font but not size
Here is screenshot of Jaikoz & Tag&Rename

Not sure if its the size or font but in T&R I can see well enough.
Fyi T&R default font is Segoe UI

Btw I really didn’t want to go down this road. If its something your considering then OK… But the other answer could of been.
“Jaikoz will not support any UI changes.” or however you want to word it.

You’ve done a great job in making Jaikoz.
I’m just having trouble see it… literally LOL

Have you increased changed the size of text, apps and other items, available by right clicking on windows screen and selecting Display Settings, this had started to be a necessity if using 4k monitors and I wonder if you have modified it to 125% or 150%. Im not sure if Jaikoz respects this setting as it is new and I only have a 1920 x 1080 monitor.

The other option of course is to reduce monitor resolution from 2560x1440

I rarely reject improvement suggestions, it is a good idea, just not a top priority for me at the moment.