SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Track numbers not being saved

since the latest update, i have noticed a strange issue. i will have a variety of tracks that contain a track number. when i save them however, the track number field is empty. if i reload the tracks in Jaikoz, they now show empty. i use the ‘Metadata from filename’ option to repopulate them and re-save. this time it saves.

i have noticed it does it for certain entire albums of tracks. some albums are unaffected. some are. i havent been able to determine what factors cause this. has anyone seen this issue before?

i think this is the same issue that was fixed in 3.11.

actually… i am still having the problem for some albums on v3.11

same problem even in the beta… :confused: maybe its my settings?

A problem with the beta was found this may fix your problem, Beta 2 will be released later today please test it out. If there is still a problem please send me your support files (Advanced/Create Support Files) any more information you think might be relevant.

same issue with beta 2, however i am not able to attach files. it throws an error. can i email them?

Yeah, that error is a nuisance. Some “Apache could not address memory” error.

still having the issue with v4.2.1 NGS (1098)

am i the only one?

still an issue with 4.3.1 NGS. am i the only one or is this thread dead?

Could it be this recently discovered issue, that is fixed for next release.

For mp3s if you delete values in the track total field, it will also delete values in the track field, and vice versa.

[quote=paultaylor]Could it be this recently discovered issue, that is fixed for next release.

For mp3s if you delete values in the track total field, it will also delete values in the track field, and vice versa. [/quote]

that would make total sense. i always clear the track and disc total fields. i will pay attention to it when i have my next batch of mp3s to edit.