SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

There was a problem submitting a query to Discogs for Record Number "Not a number: None"

Hi,

I always get this Error Message if I try to get the informations from Discogs:

Dec 16, 2009 3:32:19 PM: SEVERE: There was a problem submitting a query to Discogs for Record Number 0 with filename 01 - Los Ninos De Fuera.flac: Not a number: None
Dec 16, 2009 3:32:19 PM: SEVERE: There was a problem submitting a query to Discogs for Record Number 3 with filename 04 - Conspirer.flac: Not a number: None
Dec 16, 2009 3:32:20 PM: SEVERE: There was a problem submitting a query to Discogs for Record Number 4 with filename 05 - Hang For Bruno.flac: Not a number: None
Dec 16, 2009 3:32:20 PM: SEVERE: There was a problem submitting a query to Discogs for Record Number 5 with filename 06 - Fran Left Home.flac: Not a number: None
Dec 16, 2009 3:32:20 PM: SEVERE: There was a problem submitting a query to Discogs for Record Number 7 with filename 08 - Pierre For Anni.flac: Not a number: None

What could be here the problem??

Cheers
Sheparods

It sounds like there is a problem with the value stored in Release Discogs Url, could you take a look at let me know the value for one of these.

Your support files (which can be created using Advanced/Create Support Files and emailing me the resultant zip) would also help me.

Actually something seems to have changed on discogs, though no official response yet http://www.discogs.com/help/forums/topic/201347#preview
looks like I’ll have to do another release to work round it.