SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

That darn period...

Thanks for the speedy fix on the “\” issue for the word replacer. However, the “.” is not showing up. So, if I set “feat” to be replaced by “ft.” it is replaced by “ft” (i.e., so it’s missing the period on the end)

I tested this out myself and it works correctly (with the .), if I run it again the dot disappears because the dot is included in the default punctuation remover. (it is not removed the first time because the punctuation remover is run before the word replacer). May be this is the problem you are encountering ?

[quote=paultaylor]I tested this out myself and it works correctly (with the .), if I run it again the dot disappears because the dot is included in the default punctuation remover. (it is not removed the first time because the punctuation remover is run before the word replacer). May be this is the problem you are encountering ?
[/quote]

Ah… I forgot that the default settings for auto-corrector apply, for example, artist corrector 3x times. So after setting it to just apply correction once then the period is left in.

Thanks!