SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

support@jthink.net doesn't exist?

I recently tried to purchase a license for Jaikoz and I’m having trouble receiving it. I can’t get through to the provided support email either…is support@jthink.net still active?

Actually, it seems that your server it refusing my domain as a valid sender. I’m trying to email you through a gmail account.

Maybe try with an other mail account

I bought the Jaikoz’s license and I same as Erndogg I didn’'t receive any mail. I sent a mail to support@jthink.net with gmail but it’s failed

support@jthink.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 x.x.x <support@jthink.net>...

I retried with my hotmail account and don’t receive failed delivery message
I hope my request was correctly receive

Sorry about the problems, Paypal appears to have changed something and broken the link back to my website. I’m manually sending licenses to purchases made yesterday/today and I have temporarily removed the Pay by Paypal link from the website until the issue has been resolved. For the moment purchases can just be made using Google Checkout instead.

thankyou for your patience

Paul

and for the people who bought a license 4 days ago? :frowning:

Have you got it now, may have missed a few

I have not received mine yet, I’ve re-emailed my recipt of payment to support@jthink…any idea on how much longer it’ll take?

Its been resent, you should have it now