SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Suddenly, Jaikoz won't load albums

Having worked perfectly for months, all of a sudden Jaikoz won’t load the albums I’m selecting with the ‘Open Folder’ command, nor any other command. I’ve tried a restart, and have tried opening other album folders, but without any luck. The usual progress window comes up, but it says ‘Jaikoz is loading 0 songs…’

Has anyone struck this before? Thanks

Try Advanced:Empty Database and then restart

Thanks Paul. I tried emptying the cache as you suggested. It made no difference. I’ve done a clean reinstall of Jaikoz and the problem persists “0 songs loading from …”

I also dumped the Jaikoz Preferences and re-entered my licence key. The problem still persists.

OK: it’s fixed, and it wasn’t Jaikoz’s fault … I use a Better Finder Rename to edit the filenames of my tracks before they go into Jaikoz, and I’d unknowingly added a space at the end of the ‘flac’ file extension. That’s what was preventing Jaikoz from loading the album files. So it’s my bad, but I thought I’d leave this here just in case anyone else experiences the problem.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know.

Hey, Paul, I’m having a similar issue with songs not loading. I’ve been using it without issue for a couple months to correct hundreds (maybe thousands) of songs but just came across an album I thought had loaded properly, but I noticed one song from it didn’t load at all. The following day there was a full album that didn’t load. I tried dragging and dropping the files, as well as selecting them through the [File] tab and, in both cases, the dialogue box indicated it was loading the correct number of songs, but then didn’t. I have tried restarting both the program as well as the computer, and also tried emptying the database as you’ve suggested above. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Can you run Advanced:Create Support Files please

I tired doing that, Paul, entered the URL when requested, and received a notice that reads, “Unable to load support files:Connection refused: connect”2024-07-18_082607

I tried doing this several times and, again, restarted the program and the computer between attempts.

Okay we can do it manually

• Go to C:\Users\username\Jaikoz (where username is your windows username)
  • Zip up the Logs folders
  • Send zip file to support@jthink.net

Thanks, the fact that Create Support Files is not working makes me think your virus software is restricting Jaikoz from making remote connection that could prevent matching.

Some files are not being loaded because they appear to be corrupt

F:\Music\My Music\Complete Library\-- Uncorrected --\DVBBS\We Were Young\06 Immortal.m4a
org.jaudiotagger.audio.exceptions.InvalidBoxHeaderException: Unable to find next atom because identifier is invalid :e¹Â

:F:\Music\My Music\Complete Library\-- Uncorrected --\Drum & Lace And Ian Hultquist\(2021) (Soundtrack From the Netflix Film) Night Teeth\11 No More Funny Games.m4a
org.jaudiotagger.audio.exceptions.InvalidBoxHeaderException: Unable to find next atom because identifier is invalid zšÊ¼