SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Submitting to MusicBrainz Error Message

Hi. I am encountering an odd problem when I try to submit MusicBrainz/PUID Pair to the MusicBrainz server. This is the reported message.

SEVERE: There was a problem submitting data to the MusicBrainz Server, failing with http response code:400 and error You must include argument puid or isrc when POSTing to a track resource.

What is odd however is that the music tracks all have MusicIP Ids.

Perhaps It’s my fault, but I don’t really understand how to contribute to the MusicBrainz database.

Thanks for the support!

Hi, that is weird - could you send me your support files please (Advanced/Create Support Files) so I can investgate further.

I don’t have any problems submitting MusicBrainz/PUID Pair to the MusicBrainz server! with Jaikoz 3.42 and Windows

Hi, the tracks need a MusicIP Id and a MusicBrainz Id, do they have both ?

Hi, there is a small bug in Jaikoz, tracks need both MusicIPId and MusicBrainz Id to be submitted to Musicbrainz. But you dont have to worry about that because Jaikoz checks that for each pair before submitting so that only pairs are submitted.

However if you have no pairs at all Jaikoz will submit an empty query and that is when this error occurs, fixed in test.

How do I retrieve a MusicBrainz ID? Can Jaikoz automatically create a new entry for tracks which don’t exist in the database?

You get one, when Jaikoz manages to match the track to Musicbrainz.

No you cannot create new tracks in Musicbrainz from Jaikoz, that can only be done within Musicbrainz itself using the Musicbrainz website.