SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Submit Musicbrainz / PUID Pair

I’m getting
“There was a problem submitting data to the MusicBrainz server, failing with response code:400 and error”
when trying to send about 10 Musicbrainz/PUID Pairs.

On the MusicBrainz Serve is there a buffer which runs full? Because at first I send about 800 Pairs then 200 then 150 then 10 and now I get the above message with only 10 pairs all the time.

PS.: Now reduced to 2 pairs and then to 1 pair and getting the above message.

Ps.: Now I found it. :slight_smile: The last one pair above was on a song, where the album doesn’t exist anymore in MusicBrainz :? , so it was a wrong pair. This happened to me some more times now.
Please Paul, catch this error and write the wrong song to the console and let the program go futher. And please do it in chunks of about 1000 pairs (or less ?), so we don’t get a timeout.

A few problems found analyzing your logs, now all issues fixed for next release although solution for first problem not quite as automated as you request, it will just simply remove display the invalid recording id so you can take action.

EDIT:Fixed in 4.1.0 NGS Beta

But that’s not the best solution in Jaikoz 4.1.0b.
You pop up a message box where the wrong MB unique Id is shown. But now,
should I write down the MB Unique Id? Copy and paste doesn’t work on a message box.
It would be nice, if you write this message to the console window too.

Condensed, the Submit Musicbrainz / PUID Pair works much better than before.

HI, Ive checked and the invalid MusicBrainz Id is written to the user console.

Really solved ?

NEVER seen this error, perhaps you could send your logs

logs send

Looked at the logs, I don’t think this is an issue with Jaikoz but with Musicbrainz, some areas of MusicBrainz NGS are still a bit shaky such as http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/MBS-2596 which is scheduled for fixing in a weeks time, Im hoping this will also resolve your issue.

if you try it again does it fail consistenlty ?