SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

stuck on correct metadata from musicbrainz

Always I run auto-correct i get stuck on task 9 of 12 correct metadata from MusicBrainz
since i updated to 3.8.2

Please try 3.8.3 Prerelease, I think you might be encountering a memory issue

http://www.jaikoz.net/jaikozforum/posts/list/1647.page

it fixed the problem but this part take awhile to finish now
i did pull the cpu to 2 on the settings of musicbrainz

Paul,
I’m getting in Jaikoz 3.8.3 prerelease 1/2 many of these SEVERE errors. Here is an example:
Nov 15, 2010 7:59:59 PM: SEVERE: There was a problem submitting a query to MusicBrainz for song 596 with filename Larry Trider - Don’t Stop.mp3: class java.lang.IllegalStateException:null
Nov 15, 2010 8:02:02 PM: SEVERE: There was a problem submitting a query to MusicBrainz for song 698 with filename Laura & The Lovers - Little By Little.mp3: class java.lang.IllegalStateException:null
Nov 15, 2010 8:03:49 PM: SEVERE: There was a problem submitting a query to MusicBrainz for song 908 with filename Lawrence Welk feat. Larry Hooper - Oh Happy Day.mp3: class java.lang.IllegalStateException:null

In the log - above every of these console messages - I found the following line:
15/11/2010 19.59.59:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.musicbrainzhelper.MusicBrainzRESTQuery:updateSongByPreviousPuidMatches:SEVERE: Rec No:596 Score by Puid
Of course the Rec No: is different for every message.

Is this important?

Paul,
Jaikoz 3.8.3 prerelease 2
“Autocorrect Metadata from MusicBrainz” ran through the whole loaded collection without stopping :slight_smile: