SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

STRG+U and Filter Highlight Field don't work anymore in 3.8.2

The Shortcut STRG+U to look at ArtWork full size don’t work.

After the redesigne of the surface Filters -> Highlight Field -> Duplicate MusicBrainz Unique ID doesn’t work (no highlight) at least when the line was changed (the floppy disc sign in the status column)

Before 3.8.2 you could select more than one song and click on the Context Menu -> Play sound and all songs were transfered to the music player. (It worked with up to 4 songs).
Now only the last song is send to the music player.

[quote=Alfg]The Shortcut STRG+U to look at ArtWork full size don’t work.
[/quote]
You mean Command-U / Cntl-U , its working for me okay.

You are correct:Highlighters not working for fields that have been edited, if you have change coloring enabled. Unofrtunately I cant fix this quite yet because of a bug I’m awaiting a fix for from a 3rd party library but should be available soon.

[quote=Alfg]
Before 3.8.2 you could select more than one song and click on the Context Menu -> Play sound and all songs were transfered to the music player. (It worked with up to 4 songs).
Now only the last song is send to the music player.[/quote]
Are you sure, this hasn’t changed

[quote][quote=paultaylor][quote=Alfg]The Shortcut STRG+U to look at ArtWork full size don’t work.
[/quote][/quote]
You mean Command-U / Cntl-U , its working for me okay.[/quote]
After restart of Jaikoz the Shortcut-command is working again.

[quote]

[quote=Alfg]
Now only the last song is send to the music player.[/quote]
Are you sure, this hasn’t changed[/quote][/quote]
Yes, i’m really sure. Only the last song of (two) selected songs is sent to the musicplayer (in this case WinAmp). This were not the case before 3.8.2.

Could it be you had modified the value of the Default Music Player to allow multiple files to be loaded, then the setting was lost on an update and you have put in Winamp again but not using the exact same command. For me just specifying the Winamp app it will enqueue all select songs for playing

Paul,

you’re right. After the installation of Jaikoz, where I lost my preferences, I didn’t forget to set Winamp as my MusicPlayer in Jaikoz.
Now it works again.

Thank you.
Alfg