SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Sorting problems

Strange behaviour, i was pointing that in beta testing, but nothing changed in release 3,9,0

When i click on subfolder im expecting that files will be sorted 01 02 03 … etc but you can see thats not working.

Bump ! Its bug or feature ?

Feature (#Issue 48), Jaikoz only supports single column sorting at the moment so if you want to sort by filename you need to click on the filename column.

But when i have more than one album ive got

01 - album1
01 - album2
02 - album1
02 - album2

im expecting

01 - a1
02 - a1
01 - a2
02 - a2

Does the screenshot show this, I cant see it ?

Some folders are correcting ok, some not.

Hmm, I dont seem able to increase the resolution of this on ImageShack to a level I can actually read

Thx, but it seems to be working as I stated, the column you sort on is correctly sorted. The next column is not sorted but multi column sorting is not working yet Issue #48

But im little bit confused, because 3rd case is working corectly and 1st not. I was doing same steps to load files :slight_smile: Drag and drop into Jaikoz. Inst it depends on base folder ?

In the third case, notice that the subfolder order is actually the same as the default order, the row no is counting up in order, the default order is the same as the complete filepath which is why it is working.

But in the other cases the subfolder sort is not matching the order the files were loaded , which is why it is different.