SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

SongKong for Melco issue/questions

I explained this in the linked post, it doesn’t show latest release because of the issue with notarization. But if you go to download page and download and install that version it will be 6.8.1 not 6.8 that you have now.

Thankyou for the support files, but I am sorry to say you have not installed new version as requested - you are still on 6.8, so unsuprisingly nothing has changed and the problem still persists.

I downloaded it from the website and installed it. Will try again.
RZ

Thanks for the support files, okay I’m happy to say you are now using 6.8.1 and it is now completing successfully. (The only errors listed are generating acoustids for a handful of files which is fine, in any large collection there are always a few files whereby the acoustid cannot be generated, these are warnings really not errors)

Please go ahead and try Delete Duplicates now if required.

Thankyou for your latest reports from Melco machine

The previous reports were from the expansion drive content. This reflects the content in the Melco. It seems to stop before completing. Ran it twice same result.

The previous reports were against the Melco expansion drive connected to your Mac. This report is against your main melco drive, not the melco expansion drive that is why they are different. To run against the expansion drive you need to select the expansion1 folder not the share folder.

Paul, the intentions to run it on the share folder in the Melco. I do not think I completed this successfully before.

Sorry, okay it seems to me to have worked, there are no errors.

I assume you think there are more songs than SongKong shows, how many do you think there are on the share folder ?

It indicated 17000 songs loading…

Did it ?
All I can see is about 15,000, can you check independently how many there actually are.