SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Something wrong with Filters - Filter MusicBrainz Unique Ids ? Jaikoz NGS

The Filters -> Filter MusicBrainz Unique Ids -> MusicBrainz Unique Id does not exist is not working for me. With the Filter on, it shows rows where the MusicBrainz Unique Ids exists. (See attached file)
And when I click on Filters -> Filter MusicBrainz Unique Ids -> MusicBrainz Unique Id exists, Jaikoz shows me only two rows where about 4000 songs have a Unique Id (from about 4800 songs loaded).
About the same behavior is with Filter AmpliFIND Acoustic Ids

The Filter were working correct in Jaikoz 3.11

PS: I can’t attach a file. It always gives me the error:
type Exception
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
\tnet.jforum.JForumExecutionContext.enableRollback(JForumExecutionContext.java:272)
\tnet.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:209)
\tjavax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
\tnet.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.0.27 logs.

I send this file direct to you !!

PS.: Shut down Jaikoz, starting Jaikoz again and loading another set of songs the Filter works again. That’s the same strange behavior as with the shortcuts (Cntrl+L, Cntrl+U)

Ive logged the error for further investigation but havent managed to replicate the problem yet.

This issue was repoted earlier and the solution was: use Cntrl+Shift+T and a second time Cntrl+Shift+T and most of the times Cntrl+L or Cntrl+U worked correct again.

Ps.: I think some pointers are jumping around in Jaikoz :mrgreen: