SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Save Session without saving changes

So, the reason this comes about is because I had been going for about two hours in Jaikoz making changes. I was changing a bunch of songs which had unlabeled albums, so of course since that was my filter selection any time I filled in the album names the files disappeared from my list.

Rather than going and hunting them down and saving those changes I just kept plowing on, making changes for the next 2 hours.

Of course, during this time my computer forces a restart on me for some Windows updates or some nonsense. Jaikoz (and everything else) closes. Computer restarts. When I open Jaikoz again and load the same folder I was working in, all of my prepared changes are gone. 2 hours work down the drain. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sob story just to say: Could we please get an option or capability to save the working session without being forced to save changes as well?

Yes I can see that would be helpful raised https://jthink.atlassian.net/browse/JAIKOZ-1211

Amazing! Thanks for the quick response Paul. Really loving my purchase. :slight_smile: