SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

replacer doesnt appear to be working in localcorrect

3.4.4 (1077) on Snow Leopard.

I’ve noticed recently I’ve been getting a bunch of '&'s through in artist and album titles post correction, with some albums split between the ‘and’ and ‘&’ tracks depending on the matched id.

I believe this is a regression. I’m not sure exactly when it started. Local Correct directly on a tracks artist field doesnt do the replacement. Pref->LocalCorrect->AutoFormat still has enable replacement on, with the default Replacer1. Manipulators->WordReplacer->Replacer1 still shows the default set including ‘&’ -> ‘and’.

[quote=chroma]3.4.4 (1077) on Snow Leopard.

I’ve noticed recently I’ve been getting a bunch of '&'s through in artist and album titles post correction, with some albums split between the ‘and’ and ‘&’ tracks depending on the matched id.
[/quote]
You can get either from Musicbrainz of course.

[quote=chroma]
I believe this is a regression. I’m not sure exactly when it started. Local Correct directly on a tracks artist field doesnt do the replacement. Pref->LocalCorrect->AutoFormat still has enable replacement on, with the default Replacer1. Manipulators->WordReplacer->Replacer1 still shows the default set including ‘&’ -> ‘and’.[/quote]
Yes, this does not appear to be working

Its fixed for Jaikoz 350 Beta 2, appears it has been broken for a while.