SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Remote Match Stops at file #198

I am trying to label about 11,000 songs via the music IP and musicbrainz match. The files analyzed correctly but now when I try to pair them via the musicbrainz database, jaikoz stops at file 198 and sits there idle. Any ideas why this is happening? This isn’t the same file every time and when I select say 1000 files, it proceeds without a problem, 1000 at a time. I am using the latest version as well.

Do you get any errors, please send your log files to support at jthink dot net

No errors, just stops processing but it appears as if it is still working (sat like that for 12 hours). I sent the log files… It doesnt look like they give much detail about the event since no errors come up. I have 2 versions of java installed… 1.6 Update 3 and 1.5 Update 12 if that helps.

Hi, I dont think Ive received these log files…

I have re-sent the email. I’ve rarely had problems with the program, outside of java taking sporadic craps on me, but the problem seems to have gotten worse… it always gets stuck at 198 now.

Hi, at a first glance I notice that you are not using the latest version of Jaikoz and that there are some out of memory errors occurring. Please try the latest version of Jaikoz (1.12.1) and see if that resolves the problem and let me know either way.